Chanita meaning and origin
Unusual Chanita primarily is used in Hebrew, meaning of Chanita is "Spear" given to baby girls is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of ChanitaNames that rhyme with Chanita
Popularity of Chanita
Chanita is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1961 and was last seen in 1994, during its 30 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1976, it ranked 3002nd when 26 girls were named Chanita. There are over 404 babies that have been given the name Chanita in United States. Chanita is a common name in Thailand while somewhat familiar name in India, DR Congo and Philippines. At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Chanita in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Chanita
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. Stay true to yourself and your friends. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude.
If you like Chanita, you would love these names
- Kaylob - The unfamiliar boy name Kaylob means "Dog, Whole Hearted and Messenger" has origin in Hebrew. Kaylob is derivative of Caleb.
- Jer - Curious unisex name Jer is especially used in English, Jer means "Abbreviation of Names Beginning with Jer" is originated from Hebrew
- Josia - Josia's meaning is Yahweh Supports is a unisex name chiefly used in Dutch and African is of Hebrew origin
- Aaryn - Origin of Unconventional Aaryn is in Hebrew language bestowed upon both boys and girls which is used notably in English, meaning of Aaryn is "He Who Comes After and Garland in Tamil". Aaryn is another transcription of Aaron.
- Tivona means Lover of Nature is used in Hebrew, rooted from Hebrew is usually used for baby girls
Namesakes of Chanita
We could not find any notable namesake.