Charles-Henri meaning and origin
Charles-Henri is celebrated on the 2 of March or the 13 of July.Names that rhyme with Charles-Henri
Popularity of Charles-Henri
Charles-Henri was a common name in France. Over 1849 babies have been named Charles-Henri since 1948. When at its peak in 1986,. But after 62 years, the name has lost its ground and appears to be dropping out of sight. Charles-Henri is a rare baby name in Belgium, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Charles-Henri is a familiar name in Canada. As per our findings, over 3000 people has been named Charles-Henri globally.
Other names similar to Charles-Henri
- Tewes - Tewes means "God's Gift"
- Oregen - The Oregen is specifically used in Breton and Breton, meaning of Oregen is "Face of Gold"
- Ranginwala - Primarily used in Hindi and Hindi, Ranginwala bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Ranginwala is "Person of Colours"
- Viorel - Origin of Viorel is in Romanian, meaning of Viorel is "Resembling the Bluebell" is aimed at boys
- Oldwig means Noble or Struggle
Namesakes of Charles-Henri
- Charles-Henri Sanson, royal executioner of France during the reign of King Louis XVI
- Charles-Henri Avelange in Starship: Rising as Composer