Viorel meaning and origin
The boy name Viorel came from Romanian, Viorel means "Resembling the Bluebell".
Variants of Viorel
View middle names that goes with Viorel like Florent, Lige, Green, Taze, Amon, Xane,Names that rhyme with Viorel
Popularity of Viorel
Viorel is a popular baby name in Romania where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in Moldova. At least, 70000 people globally have carried Viorel as their given name according to our research.
Viorel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Viorel?
Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. You often daydream but unlike other daydreamers, you wake up and work hard to make your dreams come true.
Do you like Viorel? You would love these names
- Vonnig - The Vonnig means "Shrub or Yew"
- Ekanayana - Ekanayana's meaning is Beautiful or Having One Eye used for both sexes is used commonly in Hindi and Hindi
- Anne-Flore - Anne-Flores origin is Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Anne-Flore is "Graceful or Flowers"
- Menko - Menko's meaning is Power is used prevalently in Frisian
- Odaka - Dominantly used in Hindi and Hindi, Odaka means "Apple Flavour" is aimed at both sexes
Namesakes of Viorel
- Viorel Morariu, former Romanian rugby union flanker
- Viorel Moldovan, retired Romanian football forward and currently the manager of Chindia Târgoviște
- Viorel Talapan, retired Romanian rower
- Viorel Mateianu, Romanian football player and coach
- Viorel Simion, Romanian professional boxer
- Viorel Frunză, Moldovan former football striker and current football coach
- Viorel Ion, Romanian football manager