Chekriya meaning and origin
Chekriya is used dominantly in Hindi, Chekriya means "Wheel" is given to both boys and girls.Names that rhyme with Chekriya
Popularity of Chekriya
Chekriya is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Chekriya
If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters.
Go through the following names similar to Chekriya
- Abiri means My Hero is in general given to boys
- Thomsina - The girl name Thomsina is of Aramaic origin, Thomsina means "Little Twin and Twin". Thomsina is a derivative of Thomasina.
- Trévor - The Trévor means "Superiority or Greatness." is used especially in Breton and Breton
- Fridel - Girl name Fridel means "Peace"
- Munyn - Girl name Munyn means "One with a Good Memory and Memory" is originated from Scandinavian language. Munyn is derivation of Munin.
Namesakes of Chekriya
We could not find any notable namesake.