Abiri meaning and origin
Abiri means My Hero is aimed at boys. Abiri is variant form of noteworthy Abir. Meaning of Abir is The Red Colour Used in Holi Festival and Fragrance is rooted from Arabic.
Variants of AbiriNames that rhyme with Abiri
Popularity of Abiri
Abiri is a familiar baby name in Nigeria and Iran. As per our estimate, over 400 people has been named Abiri globally.
Numerological analysis of Abiri
Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You have a clear opinion of things Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. Stop looking at life as something you understand completely because no one does, and no one will ever do. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Abiri
- Anne-Flore - Anne-Flore means "Flowers or Graceful" came from Hebrew and Latin
- Aanor - The Aanor is used prevalently in Breton, meaning of Aanor is "Honor"
- Lolika - Unisex name Lolika is used prevalently in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Lolika is "King"
- Ayu - Ayu's meaning is Pretty or Beautiful is used in Malay has its roots in Malay is given to baby girls
- Joriz means José Rizal is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Tagalog
Namesakes of Abiri
We could not find any notable namesake.