Chevy name meaning
What does Chevy mean?
Dominant Chevy is used largely in English is of Old French and French origin is a unisex name. Chevy is form of Chevalier. Chevalier means Knight is used particulary in English is of French origin.
How do I pronounce Chevy?
Two syllabled Chevy is pronounced as ch(e)-vy.
Variants of ChevyNames that rhyme with Chevy
How popular is the name Chevy?
Chevy was a common name in United States. Over 3651 babies have been named Chevy since 1976. At its zenith in 2014,. However after 74 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but it is still going strong. Also, Chevy is a familiar name in Indonesia and Philippines. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Chevy as their given name according to our evaluation.
Chevy in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Chevy?
You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You know how to express yourself and always use the right words at the right time, and win the attention of the right people. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time.
You would love these names similar to Chevy
- Sanburne - Sanburne's meaning is From the Sandy Stream is used mainly in English given to boys is originated from English
- Gar - Infrequent boy name Gar means "Spear" which originated from Welsh, Old English and English is primarily used in English
- Shanah - Unfamiliar Shanah has its origin in Yiddish language bestowed upon girls used particulary in English, Shanah means "Beautiful"
- Denzill is used in English, Denzill means "A Place-name in Cornwall" used for boys came from Celtic
- Holiday - Outlandish Holiday is originated from English-American, Holiday means "Born on a Festive Day or Festive Day", a gender-neutral name is largely used in English
Sibling Names for Chevy
If you're looking for sibling names to go with the unique and modern baby name "Chevy", we've got you covered! From classic to modern, we have compiled a list of names that perfectly complement this bold choice. Take a look and find the perfect name for your growing family.
Names for Chevy's sister
Brother for Chevy
Famous people named Chevy
- Chevy Chase, American comedian, actor and writer
- Chevy Lamont Cofield in Iron Man 3 as Actor
Lists having Chevy
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Che