Chhabba meaning and origin
Girl name Chhabba is used especially in Punjabi language, Chhabba means "Gold or Silver Ornament".Names that rhyme with Chhabba
Popularity of Chhabba
Chhabba is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Chhabba?
Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge. You avoid drama and gossip. You love life and life loves you. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence.
Looking for names similar to Chhabba? Please go through the following names
- Nirlaip - Meaning of Nirlaip is Pure is chiefly used in Sikh is used for baby girls
- Dharamgun - Boy name Dharamgun means "Virtues of Righteousness" is used in Sikh
- Atindra means Supreme God is substantially used in Sikh is used as a baby boy name
- Bimalprem - Bimalprem's meaning is Pure Love used for baby boys is especially used in Sikh
- Satvir - Satvir's meaning is Lord Vishnu or Champion of Truth is primarily used in Punjabi is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Chhabba
We could not find any notable namesake.