Visraman meaning and origin
The boy name Visraman is used in Punjabi language, Visraman means "One who is Carefree".Names that rhyme with Visraman
Popularity of Visraman
Visraman is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Visraman?
Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. You want to help others and leave an impression. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. Greater knowledge and truth drive you to explore constantly. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love.
Other names similar to Visraman, for would be parents
- Dharamjeev is used majorly in Sikh, Dharamjeev means "Righteous Being" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Ishar notably is used in Sikh is a baby boy name, meaning of Ishar is "God"
- Sundeep - Anomalous Sundeeps origin is Punjabi is principally used in Punjabi and Hindi, meaning of Sundeep is "Which Gives Light or Beautiful Lamp" is a gender insensitive name
- Rangras - The girl name Rangras is used dominantly in Sikh language, Rangras means "Pleasure"
- Ratta - Girl name Ratta is used in Sikh, meaning of Ratta is "Imbued with Devotion"
Namesakes of Visraman
We could not find any notable namesake.