Chikeezie meaning and origin
Chikeezie is derivative of Chikezie. Chikezie means Well-Created By God is rooted from African-Nigeria.Names that rhyme with Chikeezie
Popularity of Chikeezie
Chikeezie is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Chikeezie
If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all.
Go through the following names similar to Chikeezie
- Nsia - Originated from African-Akan, Nsia is used as a baby boy name which is largely used in Akan, Nsia means "Sixth-Born Child"
- Durah - Odd girl name Durah is of African-Hausa origin, meaning of Durah is "Well-Fed Or Stuffed"
- Chidinma - Meaning of Chidinma is The Element Chi Which Means God or God is Beautiful is originated from African-Igbo used for girls is used mainly in Igbo
- Fifi - Meaning of Fifi is Born on Friday used for both genders is originated from African-Fante
- Ulin - Meaning of Ulin is First-Born Twin and Peaceful is a boy name came from African-Bari. Ulin is derivation of Ulan.
Namesakes of Chikeezie
We could not find any notable namesake.