Chinedu meaning and origin
Meaning of Chinedu is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Chinedu
Popularity of Chinedu
Chinedu is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 37 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 387 babies that have been given the name Chinedu in United States. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2003 when it ranked 1771st. But an extremely popular name in Nigeria where every 1 in 700 have the name. At least, 270000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Chinedu in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Chinedu
You like to focus your mind on things that matter such as family, love, your overall well-being, and spiritual progress. When it comes to professional progress, you like to keep your focus on one thing at the time. You have some crazy dreams you want to achieve one day. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. You are enjoying your comfort zone more than adventures. Even if you prefer others to do the heavy lifting for you, there's no doubt you can handle it yourself.
Other names similar to Chinedu, for soon-to-be-parents
- Nsia - Used mainly in Akan, Nsia is originated from African-Akan is a baby boy name, Nsia means "Sixth-Born Child"
- Chima - Meaning of Chima is The Word Chi Meaning God or God Knows has its origin in African-Igbo is a baby boy name is used predominantly in Igbo
- Ulin means Peaceful, First-Born Twin and Red typically aimed at boys came from African-Bari. Ulin is derivative of Ulan.
- Kalifa - Unexpected African-Somali Kalifa means "Chaste Holy One or Holy Girl" is a gender insensitive name
- Kiden - Unfamiliar and Fresh girl name Kiden came from African-Bari, Kiden means "Middle" is notably used in Bari language
Namesakes of Chinedu
- Chinedu Odozor-Onikeku, Nigerian long jumper
- Chinedu Obasi, Nigerian professional footballer
- Chinedu Ede, German footballer
- Chinedu Oji in Caught Between the Two as Actor
- Chinedu Ikedieze in Jack & Jill as Actor