Kalifa name meaning
What does Kalifa mean?
The curious unisex name Kalifa has origin in African-Somali, Kalifa means "Holy Girl".
How do I pronounce Kalifa?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Kalifa as k(a)-li-fa.
Variants of KalifaNames that rhyme with Kalifa
How popular is the name Kalifa?
Kalifa is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Also, it is among the top 2000 boy names in France. Over 204 babies in France have been named Kalifa. The given name is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. But Kalifa is a popular baby name in Mali where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in Burkina Faso. At least, 40000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Kalifa
You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. Your soul is suffocated with memories that are hard to forget.
Looking for names similar to Kalifa? Please go through the following names
- Eba - Girl name Eba means "I Certainly Disagree" came from African-Mende and African-Ngala
- Muda - The boy name Muda is used commonly in Malay is of Malay origin, Muda means "Young"
- Nsia - Meaning of Nsia is Sixth-Born Child used for boys. Its origin is in African-Akan is commonly used in Akan
- Venda - The rare girl name Venda is originated from African-Mende, Venda means "Filled"
- Kwasi - Curious boy name Kwasi is used particulary in Twi and Ewe. Its origin is in African-Akan, meaning of Kwasi is "Boy Born on Sunday"
Famous people named Kalifa
- Kalifa Kambi, member of the African Union's Pan-African Parliament
- Kalifa Cissé, Malian professional footballer
Lists having Kalifa
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- African Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Kal
- Baby Names that mean Chaste
- Baby Names that mean Holy
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Girl