Chiranjeet meaning and origin
Used specifically in Malayalam, Hindi, Assamese and Marathi, Chiranjeet means "Immortal" is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with Chiranjeet
Popularity of Chiranjeet
Chiranjeet is a common baby name in India. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Chiranjeet?
You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. If letter T is the last one in your name, it reveals you like to live fast. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. If 1 is your personality number, you have a positive vibe and an impressive appearance. You are a person of many talents. Open up if you want to take relationships to the next level and establish a better connection with people.
Parents who liked Chiranjeet, loved these names
- Dhann - Boy name Dhann is used prevalently in Sikh and Hindi languages, meaning of Dhann is "The Blessed One"
- Tushina - Meaning of Tushina is Satisfaction used for girls is mostly used in Hindi and Marathi
- Santani - Girl name Santani means "Forming an Interrupted Line or Continuing" is used in Hindi, Sanskrit and Marathi
- Kaleecharan is used majorly in Marathi, Kannada and Hindi, Kaleecharan means "Feet of Goddess Kali" is used as a baby boy name
- Ramadasa came from Indian and Sanskrit languages is used as a unisex name and is predominantly used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Ramadasa is "Servant of Rama, Servant of Lord Rama or The Word Das Which is of the Meaning Subject To"
Namesakes of Chiranjeet
We could not find any notable namesake.