Ajar meaning and origin
Unisex name Ajar is used predominantly in Hindi, Marathi, Kannada and Malayalam, meaning of Ajar is "The God, One who is Not Old, Without an Enemy or Beautiful".Names that rhyme with Ajar
Popularity of Ajar
Ajar is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. Ajar is a common name in India and Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Uzbekistan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Kazakhstan and Georgia. At least, 7000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Ajar
In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. You are all about adventure and travel. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Other names similar to Ajar
- Suvrate - Used chiefly in Marathi and Hindi, Suvrate bestowed upon baby girls, Suvrate means "Very Religious"
- Tapanmani means The Sunstone used for boys is mainly used in Hindi and Marathi
- Ishu - Boy name Ishu is used mainly in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Ishu is "Angel Sweet Lovely Beautiful or A Ray of Light"
- Abjini - Prevalently used in Hindi and Marathi, Abjini is used as a girl name, meaning of Abjini is "Multitude of Lotuses"
- Ajaata - Prevalently used in Marathi, Hindi and Bengali, Ajaata is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Ajaata is "Old Caves or Unborn"
Namesakes of Ajar
We could not find any notable namesake.