Meeshac meaning and origin
Meeshac is derivation of Meshach. Origin of Meshach is in Babylonian, meaning of Meshach is "Who is What Aku Is?".Names that rhyme with Meeshac
Popularity of Meeshac
Meeshac is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Meeshac?
You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. You should learn to live in the moment. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Meeshac
- Ishtani - Ishtani's meaning is Love or Affection is substantially used in Hindi and Hindi is used for both boys and girls
- Bunga - Girl name Bunga means "Flower" which of Malay origin is used commonly in Malay
- Weeka - Meaning of Weeka is Fight or Forest is used largely in Frisian
- Dörtje - Meaning of Dörtje is Famous Day or God's Gift is used substantially in Frisian
- Kosima - Meaning of Kosima is Decorated or Orderly
Namesakes of Meeshac
We could not find any notable namesake.