Christophorus meaning and origin
Christophorus is Latin form of The Greek Name Χριστοφορος Meaning Bearing Christ = Christ. Christophorus is Latin form of Φερω = to Bear.Names that rhyme with Christophorus
Popularity of Christophorus
Christophorus is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 400 people globally have carried Christophorus as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our estimate.
Christophorus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Christophorus?
People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety. You can't hide emotions because it shows in your eyes how you feel at the moment. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. When it comes to professional progress, you like to keep your focus on one thing at the time. When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite.
Other names similar to Christophorus
- Polyzena - Originated from Old Greek, Polyzena customarily bestowed upon girls, Polyzena means "Hospitable". Polyzena is derivative of Polyxena.
- Atlas - Long standing and Preeminent Atlas mostly is used in Finnish and Icelandic has its origin in Old Greek, meaning of Atlas is "Struggle, To Endure = Not Enduring or Lifted" is a gender-neutral name
- Helena - Helena's meaning is Light or Bright One came from Old Greek used as a gender insensitive name is dominantly used in English, Greenlandic and Faroese
- Gregorina - Girl name Gregorina is of Old Greek origin, Gregorina means "The Word Gregorein with the Meaning Watchful Vigilant and The Watchful". Gregorina is a derivation of Gregoria.
- Veronice - Infrequent girl name Veronice means "Severe, One who Brings Victory and True" is originated from Old Greek. Veronice is a derivation of Veronica.
Namesakes of Christophorus
We could not find any notable namesake.