Chunn meaning and origin
Chunn is variant of admired Chun. Chun has its origin in Chinese, Chun means "Spring".
Variants of ChunnNames that rhyme with Chunn
Popularity of Chunn
Chunn is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 500 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Chunn
Focus on your success. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. However, you live by other people's rules and social restrictions which is not good for you. You hate people who play hard to get. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart.
Parents who liked Chunn, loved these names
- Itoe - Meaning of Itoe is Love with Blessed is used substantially in Japanese
- Hiroaki - Of Japanese origin, Unwonted Hiroaki means "Spreading Brightness" and is used notably in Japanese is a boy name
- Mao - Queer unisex name Mao means "Flourishing" notably used in Japanese and Chinese is rooted from Chinese language
- Hatsumi - Largely used in Japanese atypical, Hatsumi is used as a girl name. Its origin is in Japanese, meaning of Hatsumi is "Beginning of Beauty"
- Kikuyo - Meaning of Kikuyo is Chrysanthemum Branch Generation used for baby girls, used in Japanese has its origin in Japanese
Namesakes of Chunn
We could not find any notable namesake.