Sachiko name meaning
What does Sachiko mean?
The offbeat girl name Sachiko means "Child of Good Fortune" has origin in Japanese. Sachiko is variant form of Sachi. Sachi is version of Sacheverell. Queer Old French Sachi, meaning of Sachi is "Child of Bliss, Honest and Wife of Lord Indra".
How do I pronounce Sachiko?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Sachiko is s(a)-chi-ko.
Variants of SachikoNames that rhyme with Sachiko
How popular is the name Sachiko?
Sachiko is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1916 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1930, it ranked 1434th when 31 girls were named Sachiko. Over 657 people have been named Sachiko in United States. But an extremely popular name in Japan where every 1 in 200 have the name. At least, 990000 people globally have carried Sachiko as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Sachiko?
You trust people but not as much as you trust your intuition and gut. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. Travelling is your passion. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You hate copying others. Most people enjoy having you around. You take things too personally and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way.
Other names similar to Sachiko
- Sukki - Originated from Japanese, Sukki generally bestowed upon girls, Sukki means "Beloved". Sukki is derivative of Suki.
- Akira - Originated from English-American and Japanese, Well-Liked Akira means "A Natural or Intelligent", a gender-neutral name is majorly used in Norwegian and English
- Shigeko - Of Japanese origin, Unconventional Shigeko is a baby girl name prevalently used in Japanese, Shigeko means "Nourishing Child"
- Hina means Used for Denoting Closeness of Individual to Oneself or A Shrub used for girls has its origin in Japanese and Hawaiian is used mostly in Tamil and Kannada
- Massa - Outlandish and Fresh unisex name Massa is originated from Arabic, Japanese and Native, Massa means "Diamond"
Famous people named Sachiko
- Sachiko M, Japanese musician
- Sachiko Katsumata, actress
- Sachiko Suzuki,
- Sachiko Murata, professor of religion and Asian studies at Stony Brook University
- Sachiko Yamashita, Japanese former long-distance runner
- Sachiko Kojima, Japanese actress and voice actress
- Sachiko Chijimatsu, Japanese voice actress represented by 81 Produce
- Sachiko Fujii in Kill Bill: Vol. 2 as Actress
- Sachiko Ishida in He's Just Not That Into You as Actress
- Sachiko Ayase in movie 8 Man as Actress
- Sachiko Chiba, from 1939 drama film Onna no kyôshitsu - Chû-kôhen, who characterized Uiko Todoroki.
- Sachiko Hidari portrayed central character of N in 1955 drama flick Ofukuro.
- In 1970, Sachiko Mitsumoto characterized the role of Chiyo in comedy flick Naniga nandemo tamegorô.
- Sachiko Ijichi, from 1968 drama film Harakashi onna, who portrayed Iyori .