Clent name meaning
What does Clent mean?
Sufficiently quirky Clent is used prevalently in English has origin in Old English and Saxon is used as a boy name. Clent is variant transcription of Clint. Clint is derived from Clinton. Clint is short form of Clinton. Clint means Form of Clinton, Town and Town on a Hill is used specifically in English has origin in Old English and Saxon.
Variants of ClentNames that rhyme with Clent
How popular is the name Clent?
Clent is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 31 years, last appeared in 1986 and made just beyond the top 3000 names. Over 199 people have been named Clent in United States. Also, Clent is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 700 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Clent
You would do anything for the people you love. You hate people who play hard to get. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard. In order to earn more, use some of your many talents. You dream of living in a more humane society. You think highly of yourself and don't care what others have to say about your way of life or life in general.
Do you like Clent? Read these names too
- Langley - Queer unisex name Langley means "From the Long Meadow Or Forest or From the Long Meadow" and originated from Old English language is predominantly used in English
- Blaine - Blaine's meaning is Little Yellow One, Lean or Thin or Lean is originated from Scottish and English and a gender insensitive name is used largely in English
- Bran - Unconventional boy name Bran means "Greece or Raven", used in English is originated from Old English
- Colley - Infrequent boy name Colley means "Dark Haired or Swarthy Black-Haired" and of Old English origin is used largely in English
- Charmain - Charmain's meaning is Man and Husband is of English and Germanic origin and a baby girl name is commonly used in English. Charmain is resulted from Carol.
Famous people named Clent
- Clent Bowers in Little Fockers as Actor