Collean meaning and origin
Of Celtic origin, Collean is aimed at baby girls. Collean is variant of noteworthy Colleen. Colleen is English form of the. Used in English and Irish, Colleen, Colleen means "The Element Cailín with the Meaning Girl and Victory and People" came from Celtic and Greek.
Variants of ColleanNames that rhyme with Collean
Popularity of Collean
Collean is a familiar baby name in United States. At least, 100 people globally have carried Collean as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Collean?
Your heart is as big as a mountain. You push yourself to your limits and beyond. Besides creative, you are also highly intuitive and funny. Most people enjoy having you around. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Collean
- Erouan - The Erouan means "Shrub or Yew" is of Celtic origin
- Maëly is originated from Celtic, Maëly means "Prince or Lord"
- Kierra - Meaning of Kierra is The Black has origin in Old Irish and Celtic which is chiefly used in English is aimed at both sexes
- Campbell - Widely Accepted and Enduring Campbell has its origin in Celtic and Scottish is notably used in Scottish and English, Campbell means "Cam Meaning Crooked or Crooked Mouth" is aimed at both genders
- Nancie - Meaning of Nancie is Favored Grace, Variant of Anne Favor or God has Favored Me used for both genders has its origin in Old Greek and Old English is mostly used in Swedish and Finnish
Namesakes of Collean
We could not find any notable namesake.