Creeda meaning and origin
Creeda came from English is a baby girl name. Creeda is resultant of Creda. Creda has its origin in English, Creda means "A Woman of Faith".Names that rhyme with Creeda
Popularity of Creeda
Creeda is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to United States. As per our research, over 40 people has been named Creeda globally.
What numerology tells about Creeda?
The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. You should learn to live in the moment. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. You dream of living in a more humane society. You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things.
Looking for a name like Creeda? Please go through the following names
- Trillare - Origin of Trillare is in English is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Trillare is "Type of Hat". Trillare is derivation of Trilby.
- Nicosia - Uncommon girl name Nicosia is originated from English, meaning of Nicosia is "Woman from the Capital of Cyprus"
- Bradforde means Broad Ford, The Word Brad Meaning Broad and Wide River-crossing is used as a boy name came from Old English. Bradforde is derived from Bradford.
- Bryc - Bryc's meaning is Quick-moving and Brick is used as a boy name has origin in English. Bryc is resulted from Brick.
- Hortyn - Hortyns origin is Old English is used as a boy name, meaning of Hortyn is "Stag Hill and From the Garden Estate". Hortyn is resulted from Horton.
Namesakes of Creeda
We could not find any notable namesake.