Tanda name meaning
What does Tanda mean?
The unconventional unisex name Tanda means "Peace or Sign" used largely in Hindi is originated from English. Tanda is version of timeless and acclaimed Tandy. Tandy is short of Andrew.
Variants of TandaNames that rhyme with Tanda
How popular is the name Tanda?
Tanda is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 1992 after 46 years of use since 1946. Over 462 people have been named Tanda in United States. Tanda is a common name in Niger, Indonesia and Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in India, Papua New Guinea, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, DR Congo, Taiwan and Benin. As per our findings, over 8000 people has been named Tanda globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Tanda
Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Tanda
- Staffie is originated from Old English is used as a boy name, Staffie means "From Aristocratic English Surname, From the Landing Place Ford and Ford By a Landing Place". Staffie is derived from Stafford.
- Annalynn - Far-out English Annalynn means "From the Graceful Lake" is bestowed upon girls
- Dilraj - Unorthodox Dilraj is originated from Punjabi is particulary used in English, Hindi and Sikh, Dilraj means "Ruler of Hearts, King of Hearts or Hearts King" is used as a unisex name
- Obedience - The unisex name Obedience is used principally in English and English, Obedience means "Quality of Being Obedient or Obedience"
- Blythe means Happy, Free Spirit or Carefree used for both sexes and is used mostly in English and English has its origin in English
Famous people named Tanda
- Tanda Kerín in Forgiving Chris Brown as Actress