Daana meaning and origin
Infrequent unisex name Daana is largely used among Sikhs, meaning of Daana is "Wise and Prudent or Learned".Names that rhyme with Daana
Popularity of Daana
Daana is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1997, peaked in 2008 when it ranked 7733rd. Also, Daana is a familiar name in India and Kyrgyzstan. According to our estimate, over 900 babies have been named Daana globally.
What numbers say about Daana?
You have people who love you. Stress hates your guts. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. You like to take safe risks. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Help them improve instead of judging. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You always doubt yourself and your abilities. Learn your value. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again.
Do you like Daana? Read these names too
- Atamshaant majorly is used in Sikh, meaning of Atamshaant is "Peaceful Self" is used as a baby boy name
- Ascharaj - Meaning of Ascharaj is The Wondrous Being used for boys is predominantly used in Sikh
- Snawar especially is used in Sikh bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Snawar is "Lion"
- Dalpinder - Boy name Dalpinder means "Lord of the Kings" is specifically used in Sikh
- Akaljeet - Specifically used in Sikh, Akaljeet means "Victory of God" is used for boys
Namesakes of Daana
We could not find any notable namesake.