Jaskirat name meaning
What does Jaskirat mean?
Unusual Jaskirat majorly is used in Hindi, Sikh, Indian, English and Punjabi, meaning of Jaskirat is "Love, Pyar, Never Shortage of Money, Popular or One who Sings Praises of the Lord". It is rooted from Punjabi is used as a gender-neutral name . Jaskirat is version of Jaskaran. Jaskaran means Praises by Everyone and Singer of the Lords Praises is rooted from Punjabi.
Variants of JaskiratNames that rhyme with Jaskirat
How popular is the name Jaskirat?
Jaskirat is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 7000. There are over 146 babies that have been given the name Jaskirat in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 131 babies that have been given the name Jaskirat in England and Wales. Jaskirat is a common name in India. According to our evaluation, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Jaskirat around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Jaskirat
You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are against the cruelty of any kind and have a short temper. No one dares to say bad things about you. Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be. Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment.
You would love these names similar to Jaskirat
- Whisp - Girl name Whisp is rooted from English, meaning of Whisp is "Whisper". Whisp is an abridged form of Whisper.
- Branwyll is originated from Old English bestowed upon boys, Branwyll means "From Where the Broom Grows and From the Bramble Bush Spring". Branwyll is derived from Bramwell.
- Rowell means Roe-Deer Well is originated from English is given to baby boys
- Newlan - Meaning of Newlan is Lives on the New Land used for boys is originated from English. Newlan is derivation of Newland.
- Dilraj - Used primarily in Marathi, Indian and Sikh unheard-of, Dilraj is originated from Punjabi customarily given to both sexes, Dilraj means "Ruler of Hearts or King of Hearts"
Famous people named Jaskirat
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jaskirat
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Money
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Lord