Daksina meaning and origin
Daksina is used principally in Hindi and Sanskrit, Daksina means "Right, Able, Clever or Goddess Durga" is a gender insensitive name.Names that rhyme with Daksina
Popularity of Daksina
Daksina is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Daksina?
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Hang around with new people but be selective. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You always act like everything's just great.
Other names similar to Daksina
- Tulini means Thirst used for girls is used mainly in Marathi and Hindi
- Ritumbhara - Chiefly used in Marathi and Hindi, Ritumbhara means "Of Divine Truth or The Earth" is aimed at both sexes
- Nandisa - Principally used in Marathi and Hindi, Nandisa bestowed upon girls, meaning of Nandisa is "Morning Glory"
- Chalvant - Boy name Chalvant is mainly used in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Chalvant is "A Determined Person"
- Vivashvati - Used principally in Hindi and Marathi, Vivashvati means "Shining" is a girl name
Namesakes of Daksina
We could not find any notable namesake.