Damaian meaning and origin
Damaian is variant form of Damain. Damain is variant of biblical and renowned Damian.
Variants of DamaianNames that rhyme with Damaian
Popularity of Damaian
Damaian is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 30 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Damaian
Once you lay your eyes on someone, that person is yours. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. In fact, you are known as the original weirdo who creates cool stuff. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life. You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy.
Other names similar to Damaian, for name hunters
- Filemon is originated from Old Greek is used as a boy name is prevalently used in Danish, Spanish and Finnish. Filemon is Nordic cognate of Philemon
- Resi - Dominantly used in German and Tamil, Resi is rooted from Old Greek used as a unisex name, meaning of Resi is "The Hunteress"
- Véronique - Of Old Greek origin, Véronique is dominantly used in Danish, French and Swedish, Véronique means "Bearer of Victory or Bringing Victory" is used as a baby girl name
- Gordios - Gordios's meaning is Earthworker and Worker of the Earth is of Old Greek origin is a boy name. Gordios is resulted from George.
- Stephenson - Rare boy name Stephenson is of Old Greek origin, Stephenson means "Crowned or Wreath" is largely used in English
Namesakes of Damaian
We could not find any notable namesake.