Damianus name meaning
On This Page
What does Damianus mean?
The boy name Damianus has origin in Old Greek. Damianus is derived from Damian. Damian is a variant of The Greek Name Δαμιανος. Originated from Old Greek, Damian, Damian means "To Tame and The Element Daman Meaning to Tame to Subdue to Kill".
How is Damianus seen as a baby name?
The name Damianus has a unique ring to it and is a popular choice for baby boys. It has a Greek origin and is associated with strength, courage, and resilience.
Damianus is not a common name, so it can be considered rare and distinctive. The name also has a charming sound that rolls off the tongue smoothly. With its strong association with ancient Greece, it adds an air of historical significance to the name's meaning.
As a baby boy's name, Damianus can represent hope and optimism for the future, as well as an appreciation for classic civilizations. Overall, Damianus is an excellent choice for parents looking for something different yet meaningful for their little bundle of joy.
How do I pronounce Damianus?
The three syllabled name Damianus is commonly pronounced as d(a)-mia-nus.Names that rhyme with Damianus
How popular is the name Damianus?
Damianus is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our findings, over 10000 people has been named Damianus globally.
Damianus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Damianus?
You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. You are the most self-motivated person you know. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird? You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Most people enjoy having you around.
Do you like Damianus? Read these names too
- Saloma - Meaning of Saloma is Peaceful is a girl name has its roots in English and Greek is used in Finnish and Faroese
- Karisma - Infrequent girl name Karisma means "Favor, Miracle or Gift". Its origin is in Old Greek is largely used in Telugu, English and Bengali
- Héliodore - Héliodore means "Sun or Gift" is of Greek origin
- Zenaida - Of Old Greek origin, Zenaida is chiefly used in Finnish, Spanish and Greek is a girl name. Zenaida is Latin and Greek equivalent of Ζηναις from the Greek God Zeus
- Christoph - Used in Norwegian and Danish unexpected, Christoph came from Old Greek used as a baby boy name, Christoph means "Carrying Christ or Christ-Bearers"
Sibling Names for Damianus
Looking for the perfect sibling names to complement your newborn baby boy, Damianus? We've got you covered! Check out our list of carefully curated names that will perfectly match with Damianus and create a beautiful harmony in your family. From classic to modern, traditional to unique, there's something here for every taste. Here are our top picks for sibling names for Damianus.
Names for Damianus's sister
Names for Damianus's brother
Famous people named Damianus
- Damianus, served as Bishop of Rochester
Lists having Damianus
- Boy names beginning with D
- Greek Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Tame
- Baby Names that mean Fertility
- Baby Names that mean Conqueror