Damayantee meaning and origin
Damayantee is resulted from Damayanti. Damayanti's meaning is Making Others Submissive, Nalas Wife and Beautiful has origin in Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Damayantee
Popularity of Damayantee
Damayantee is an uncommon name probably limited to Mauritius. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Damayantee globally.
What numbers say about Damayantee?
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. There isn't a person you can't charm. You never stick to one opinion and stand firmly behind it. You are like a sponge because you soak up information as you go. If the letter D is your cornerstone, you are a determinate, but down to earth and self-reliant.
Go through the following names similar to Damayantee
- Kapill - The boy name Kapill means "Tawny and Reddish Brown" is rooted from Sanskrit. Kapill is derived from Kapila.
- Bansurey - Of Sanskrit origin, Bansurey is a baby girl name, Bansurey means "One who is Musical, Flute and Lord Krishna". Bansurey is derivation of Bansuri.
- Bhrngara means Virtuous, A Vessel of Fire or Meritorious is used in Sanskrit is given to boys
- Angavaha - Boy name Angavaha is largely used in Sanskrit, Angavaha means "Bearer of Scriptures"
- Arsa - Boy name Arsa means "Celestial or Sky" is used mostly in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Damayantee
We could not find any notable namesake.