Daniyal name meaning
What does Daniyal mean?
Used substantially in Arabic unexpected, Daniyal means "Intelligent or A Prophet Name" is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with Daniyal
How popular is the name Daniyal?
Daniyal used to be a common name in England and Wales, first appeared in 1996 and over 1286 babies have been given the name in 23 years. At the peak of its usage in 2010,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 23 years. Daniyal is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1991 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2010, it ranked 2574th when 47 boys were named Daniyal. Over 614 people have been named Daniyal in United States.
Daniyal is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today. In France, first appeared in 2011 and is still in use. Daniyal is a common name in India, Pakistan and Russia while somewhat familiar name in Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, United Arab Emirates, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Daniyal globally.
Daniyal in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Daniyal
Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Your friends enjoy your sarcasm and dark sense of humor. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape.
Do you like Daniyal? Other names you would love
- Arbab - Boy name Arbab is used principally in Arabic, meaning of Arbab is "Who Looks After Someone, Takes Care or Friends"
- Ruyah - Girl name Ruyah means "Vision or Dream" is used in Arabic
- Jalila means Of High Rank, Magnificent or Exalted has its origin in Arabic is a girl name is mostly used in Arabic
- Qaaria - Meaning of Qaaria is Reciter of the Holy Quran (Beautiful Voice) is used in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
- RamizUdDin - Meaning of RamizUdDin is One who Indicates by Signs to the Religion Islam is used as a boy name is notably used in Arabic
Famous people named Daniyal
- Daniyal Akhmetov, Kazakh politician
- Daniyal Aziz, Pakistani politician
Lists having Daniyal
- Boy names beginning with D
- Arabic Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Dan
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent
- Baby Names that mean Prophet