Darlita meaning and origin
The rare girl name Darlita has origin in English. Darlita is a variant of famous and evergreen Darlene. Originated from English, Rare Darlene is used specifically in English, Darlene means "Dear and Presumably Inspired By the English Word "Darling"".
Variants of DarlitaNames that rhyme with Darlita
Popularity of Darlita
Darlita is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1961. Also, Darlita is a familiar name in Philippines and Indonesia. At least, 500 people globally have carried Darlita as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Darlita
The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. You are hard to figure. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it.
Go through the following names similar to Darlita
- Maykpeece - The boy name Maykpeece means "One who Promotes Peace and Peace Maker" is rooted from English language. Maykpeece is derived from Makepeace.
- Pelltyn - Boy name Pelltyn means "Town by a Pool" has origin in English. Pelltyn is derived from Pelton.
- Baxtir - Old English name Baxtir is used as a boy name, meaning of Baxtir is "Bread Baker and Baker". Baxtir is resultant of Baxter.
- Tolmen - Boy name Tolmen means "Tax Man and Collects Taxes" is of English origin. Tolmen is derived from Tolman.
- Dorman - Origin of Well-Liked Dorman is in English is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Dorman is "Wild Animal"
Namesakes of Darlita
We could not find any notable namesake.