Darvill name meaning
What does Darvill mean?
Darvill has its origin in English is used as a boy name. Darvill is derived from Darvell. Darvell means Town of Eagles and Eagle Town came from English is used in English. Names that rhyme with Darvill
How popular is the name Darvill?
Darvill is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Darvill
Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You always compete with yourself. You don't even try to explain yourself, except to the people that matter. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You believe life's to have fun. Having letter D as your cornerstone reveals your realistic attitude toward life. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily.
If you like Darvill, you would love these names
- Asthley - The Asthley is of English origin, Asthley means "Ashes of Wood"
- Tassa - Unheard-of Tassa largely is used in English and English, meaning of Tassa is "The Russian Form of the English Natalie Born at Christmas or Abbreviation of Natasha" is used as a unisex name
- Shaed - Shaed's meaning is Good and Shade is a baby boy name came from English. Shaed is resultant of Shade.
- Alfi - The unisex name Alfi means "Elf Power" is came from Old English is used specifically in English, Danish and Finnish
- Smoke is originated from English is used as a boy name, Smoke means "Smoke-Colored". Smoke is derived from Smokey.
Famous people named Darvill
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Darvill
Share your opinion on Darvill