Deepniranjan meaning and origin
Meaning of Deepniranjan is Lamp of the Holy Light used for boys is primarily used among Sikhs.Names that rhyme with Deepniranjan
Popularity of Deepniranjan
Deepniranjan is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Deepniranjan
You believe that change affects your life positively, so you are all about changes. You believe in yourself because it's the secret to achieving your aspirations and realize your life goals. You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives. You always compete with yourself. You lack self-discipline. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves.
Do you like Deepniranjan? Read these names too
- Prithpal - Boy name Prithpal means "Protector of Earth" is mainly used in Sikh
- Dilvanshdeep means Part of Heart is used principally in Sikh is a boy name
- Malook - Malook's meaning is Tender or Delicate is prevalently used in Sikh is used as a baby boy name
- Gaganbir largely is used in Sikh is a baby boy name, meaning of Gaganbir is "Brave Sky"
- Ajeetpal is used prevalently in Sikh is a boy name, Ajeetpal means "Invincible Fosterer"
Namesakes of Deepniranjan
We could not find any notable namesake.