Deett name meaning
Add to favorites
What does Deett mean?
Deett is spelling variant of Dit. Dit means Nice is used in Hindi.
Variants of Deett
View middle names that goes with Deett like Nanette, Emmie, Breanne, Lavender,Names that rhyme with Deett
How popular is the name Deett?
Deett is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1953. At least, 90 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Deett
Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch.
Parents who liked Deett, loved these names
- Muiz - Unwonted and Modern boy name Muiz means "The Giver of Might or Glory or One who Gives Protection"
- Ping - Ping's meaning is Duckweed is of Vietnamese and Chinese origin aimed at both sexes is used substantially in Chinese
- Inoke - Meaning of Inoke is A Faithful Woman is a unisex name came from Hawaiian
- Eider - Eider's meaning is Beautiful has its origin in Basque is a gender-neutral name
- Lyly - The odd unisex name Lyly is originated from Finnish, Lyly means "Reaction Wood" is predominantly used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish
Famous people named Deett
- Deetta West in Rocky as Soundtrack
Lists having Deett
Share your opinion on Deett