Ping name meaning
What does Ping mean?
Origin of Outlandish Ping is in Vietnamese and Chinese, meaning of Ping is "Duckweed" and is aimed at both genders is prevalently used in Chinese.
How does Ping feel as a baby name?
Ping is a unique name that has been gaining popularity as a choice for baby boys. This Chinese-originated name has a simple yet strong meaning, which is "Level". Parents who choose to name their little one Ping might find their son embodying such characteristics as balance, harmony, and stability in life. However, what makes Ping stand out among other names is its simplicity and elegance. It can easily be pronounced and spelled by people of all languages without losing its Chinese origin charm. Additionally, Ping's short syllables make it easy to integrate into various nicknames or diminutives for those who prefer them. Overall, Ping could be an excellent choice for parents seeking an uncommon yet straightforward name that carries positive qualities for their newborn son.
How do I pronounce Ping?
p(i)-ng is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Ping. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., ping.Names that rhyme with Ping
How popular is the name Ping?
Ping in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Ping
You want to do more cool and exciting stuff. When you walk into a room, people look to you as a leader. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress. All people want is to take advantage of easy opportunities and leave the hard battle with other people who care more.
Looking for names similar to Ping? Please go through the following names
- Hinata means Sunny Place is rooted from Japanese and is specifically used in Japanese is used as a unisex name
- Masaru - Rarefied Masaru largely is used in Japanese, meaning of Masaru is "Victory or Win". Its origin is in Japanese is used as a baby boy name
- Yoko - Unexpected Yoko is used principally in Hindi and Japanese has its origin in Japanese used for both boys and girls, Yoko means "Positive Child Ocean Child Female, Good or Sun Child"
- Yuki - Yuki's meaning is Snow is mostly used in Japanese is a gender-neutral name
- Jin - Odd unisex name Jin is mainly used in Chinese, Gujarati and Malayalam has its origin in Chinese, meaning of Jin is "Gold or Berry"
Famous people named Ping
- Ping Chong, American contemporary theater director
- Ping Wu, American television and film actor
- Ping Lu, ”
- Ping Pong Bitches, all female electroclash band from England
- Ping Bodie, center fielder in Major League Baseball
- Ping Pung, Hong Kong-based Cantonese pop-rock group
- Ping Tom, American businessman and civic leader in Chicago
- Ping Wang in Tian xia di yi quan as Actress
- Ping Chen in movie The Golden Lotus as Actress
- In 1933 drama flick, Zhifen shichang, Ping Hu played N.
- Ping Ou Wei, from 1972 action and adventure movie Meng long guo jiang, who characterized Ho.
- Ping An played the small role of N in 1977 action and comedy flick Wu jiao wa.
- Ping Ru, from 1990 drama and music movie Printemps perdu, who characterized the Lingling.
- In 2000 drama, romance film, Faa yeung nin wa, Ping Lam Siu played Ah Ping.
- In 1953 comedy flick, Gui fang le, Ping Chiu played N.
- In 1983, Ping Ji played the role of Xiao Lingtong in drama flick Hai shang sheng ming yue.
- Ping Zhang, from 1977 action film Hei san jiao, who played the Bureau Director Hong.
- In 1987, Ping Jin characterized the role of Qu Yangzhen in drama movie Tong zai lan tian xia.
- Ping Qi, from 1988 drama flick Da chuan qi, who characterized the Li Bailing.
- In 2003, Ping Ni characterized the role of N in drama flick Meili de dajiao.
- Ping Chin played the leading character of Wei Wen-chen in 1966 action and drama film Bian cheng san xia.
- Ping Jia portrayed leading character of Yan Le in 1991 thriller film Dai nu qing hen.
- Ping Kuang, from 1988 drama movie Dian ying ren, who portrayed the Momo.
- Ping Kau, from 1969 romance movie Yin yuan dao shang, who characterized N.
- Ping Chiang, from 1980 action, drama flick Mi sha ling, who characterized N.
- In 1961 drama, war flick, Yi wan si qian ge zheng ren, Ping Chao portrayed N.
- Ping Dong played the key character of Zu Niang in 2014 drama flick Zu Ji.
- In 2017, Ping Ge played the role of Commander in animation movie Da xiang lin wang zhi yi pao cheng ming.
- In 1979, Ping Lo Chen characterized the role of N in action, comedy film Mang quan quai zhao.