Derval meaning and origin
Meaning of Derval is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Derval
Popularity of Derval
Derval is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, even after 24 years of usage and 144 bearers, the name could just made to the top 236 names in 1966 before vanishing in 2007. There are over 144 babies that have been given the name Derval in Ireland. Derval is a common name in Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Jamaica. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Derval as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Derval
You feel things too deep. Meditation is your thing. You are a perfectionist and like to have things in order even to the tiniest detail. Lower your expectations in people and increase the expectations you have in yourself. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You always dress as you feel at the moment. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. You are a lone wolf who can survive on his own because of his skills, highly developed sense of intuition, and the ability to provide for himself.
Other names similar to Derval, for would be parents
- ChudarOli - Majorly used in Tamil and Hindi, ChudarOli is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of ChudarOli is "Brilliant or Lighting from Fire"
- Amareana - Meaning of Amareana is Rain is used as a girl name has origin in Australian. Amareana is resulted from Amarina.
- Masayu means Gold or Gold has origin in Malay, a girl name is used dominantly in Malay
- Anaïse - Anaïse means "Graceful"
- Rajag - Particulary used in Hindi and Hindi, Rajag means "Universal Awareness" is used as a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Derval
- Derval O'Rourke, Irish former sprint hurdles athlete