Nyshan name meaning
What does Nyshan mean?
Nyshan is variation of prominent Nishan. Origin of Nishan is in Armenian, meaning of Nishan is "Mark and Miracles".
Variants of NyshanNames that rhyme with Nyshan
How popular is the name Nyshan?
Nyshan is a familiar baby name in Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. As per our research, over 300 babies have been bestowed Nyshan around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Nyshan
The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. There isn't a person you can't charm. You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
Go through the following names similar to Nyshan
- Carole-Anne - German name Carole-Anne means "Strong"
- Qaïs - The Qaïs means "Distinguished or Proud" came from Quran
- François-Xavier - Meaning of François-Xavier is New House
- Basko - The Basko means "Son of Tolmai or Son of God Nebo"
- Nandina means Decorative Plant
Famous people named Nyshan
We could not find any notable namesake.