Desiderata name meaning
On This Page
What does Desiderata mean?
Desiderata is Latin form of Desideria.
How do I pronounce Desiderata?
The proper pronunciation of Desiderata is de-sid-er-AH-ta with emphasis on fourth AH syllable.
Variants of DesiderataNames that rhyme with Desiderata
How popular is the name Desiderata?
Desiderata is a familiar baby name in Malawi. According to our research, over 200 babies have been named Desiderata globally.
What numerology tells about Desiderata?
Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you. Love is most important in your life. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one.
Looking for a name like Desiderata? Please go through the following names
- Suffia is equivalent of Suvfia in Greenlandic language
- Dag - Curious boy name Dag is used primarily in Scandinavian, Finnish and Nordic and originated from Scandinavian and Old Norse, Dag means "The Word Dagr with the Meaning Day or Day"
- Rodhgärdh - Especially used in Old Swedish and Swedish, Rodhgärdh is a baby girl name. Rodhgärdh is form of Hróðgerðr in Swedish language
- Sefi means Calm, Self-Possessed, Tranquil, Gentle, Leisurely is used as a boy name and came from Old Norse is substantially used in Old Norse and Swedish
- Hildwig is German cognate of Hiltiwic
Famous people named Desiderata
- Desiderata of the Lombards, was one of four daughters of Desiderius
Lists having Desiderata
- Girl names beginning with D
- English Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Des
- Baby Names that mean Wished