Devaya name meaning
On This Page
What does Devaya mean?
Meaning of Devaya is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Devaya
How popular is the name Devaya?
Devaya is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Devaya is a familiar name in India. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Devaya globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Devaya
You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Devaya
- Louis-Philippe - Meaning of Louis-Philippe is Illustrious or Fighter or Friend or Horse
- Ishaal - Meaning of Ishaal is Heavens Flower is given to girls
- Méloar - Méloar means "Chief or Prince"
- Amareana means Rain is used in general as a girl name came from Australian. Amareana is derivative of Amarina.
- Itje - The Itje means "Judäerin"
Famous people named Devaya
- Devayani in Kadhal Kottai as Actress