Fanus meaning and origin
Meaning of Fanus is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Fanus
Popularity of Fanus
Fanus is a familiar baby name in South Africa, Russia, India, Nigeria and Indonesia. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Fanus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Fanus
You would never cheat on your partner because you believe that only people who're mentally weak can commit that. You are a child of change. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You are attentive to details and hard-working. Travelling is your passion. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
If you like Fanus, you would love these names
- Kotapa - Unisex name Kotapa is used specifically in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Kotapa is "Word"
- Mosche - The Mosche means "Son Of or A Native of Mauritania"
- Mouniba - Mouniba means "Who Comes Back to God" is rooted from Quran language
- Patika - Patika's meaning is Bridge or Symbol used for both boys and girls is mainly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Josick primarily is used in Breton, meaning of Josick is "God Adds"
Namesakes of Fanus
We could not find any notable namesake.