Dhairyashil meaning and origin
Meaning of Dhairyashil is Statue of Courage and Patience is a boy name is used in Telugu, Hindi, Oriya, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Dhairyashil
Popularity of Dhairyashil
Dhairyashil is a common baby name in India. According to our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been named Dhairyashil globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Dhairyashil
Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life. Travelling is your passion. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive.
Go through the following names similar to Dhairyashil
- Tapas specifically is used in Hindi and Bengali is a boy name and rooted from Sanskrit, meaning of Tapas is "Heat or Ascetic"
- Shrina means Best, Goddess Lakshmi or First is used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi
- Kruthika - Girl name Kruthika is used in Assamese and Telugu languages, meaning of Kruthika is "Nakshatra or Name of a Star"
- Jyoshna - Girl name Jyoshna is used especially in Bengali, Hindi and Kannada languages, meaning of Jyoshna is "Giving Light to Others or Moons Rays"
- Ambesh - The boy name Ambesh means "Seven Reflections" is mainly used in Gujarati, Bengali and Telugu
Namesakes of Dhairyashil
We could not find any notable namesake.