Dharamjodh meaning and origin
Dharamjodh is used prevalently among Sikhs, Dharamjodh means "Righteous Warrior" is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Dharamjodh
Popularity of Dharamjodh
Dharamjodh is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Dharamjodh
You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are curious and driven by your wish to invent new things and solutions. You are the most self-motivated person you know. Spend time with other people and allow yourself to learn new things along the way. You are daring and courageous. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
Looking for names similar to Dharamjodh? Please go through the following names
- Gurveer - Gurveer's meaning is Warrior of the Guru or Gurus Warrior came from Punjabi principally used in Punjabi, English and Sikh is bestowed upon both genders
- Ramandeep - Atypical Ramandeep dominantly is used in Sikh, Punjabi and Hindi is a unisex name has its roots in Punjabi, meaning of Ramandeep is "Absorbed in the Light of Lord's Love, Absorbed In the Light of Lords Love or Strong Person"
- Satbbhagat - Meaning of Satbbhagat is Devotee of the Truth used for boys is used majorly in Sikh
- Ishar - Ishar's meaning is God is dominantly used in Sikh is used as a boy name
- Acharjeet - Meaning of Acharjeet is Inanimate Victory is a boy name is used in Sikh
Namesakes of Dharamjodh
We could not find any notable namesake.