Dharmila meaning and origin
Meaning of Dharmila is Righteous One is principally used in Tamil is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Dharmila
Popularity of Dharmila
Dharmila is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 800 people globally have carried Dharmila as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Dharmila
You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are a perfectionist and like to have things in order even to the tiniest detail. Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals.
Do you like Dharmila? Read these names too
- Aaranie - Used particulary in Tamil, Aaranie means "Goddess Amman" is a girl name
- Suganesh - Boy name Suganesh is substantially used in Tamil language, Suganesh means "God Ganesha"
- Logu - Chiefly used in Tamil, Logu means "Blessing God" is a baby boy name
- Raishvarya is used in Tamil, Raishvarya means "the One Born in a Rye Land" is bestowed upon girls
- Arnaya means Devotion to Lord Shiva used for girls is used mostly in Tamil
Namesakes of Dharmila
We could not find any notable namesake.