Dhruvadevi meaning and origin
Girl name Dhruvadevi means "Goddess of the Poles" is dominantly used in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Dhruvadevi
Popularity of Dhruvadevi
Dhruvadevi is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Dhruvadevi?
If you have the letter I as your capstone, it means you are extremely emotional and sensitive. You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff. You are easy to talk to but hard to understand. Although you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, you always pay attention to the people you love and the things you care.
Do you like Dhruvadevi? Read these names too
- Deepadhari - The girl name Deepadhari is predominantly used in Hindi, Deepadhari means "River Ganga"
- Shailvi is used majorly in Hindi is a baby girl name, Shailvi means "Goddess Parvati"
- Vazar - Specifically used in Hindi, Vazar means "Dhamphu (Related to Indian Vedas)" is used for boys
- Manikkalingam - Boy name Manikkalingam means "Gem" is used primarily in Hindi
- Abhigyan - Meaning of Abhigyan is Recollection or Most Intelligent used for baby boys is used commonly in Hindi
Namesakes of Dhruvadevi
We could not find any notable namesake.