Diarmad name meaning
On This Page
What does Diarmad mean?
Boy name Diarmad is dominantly used in Scottish came from Celtic. Diarmad is resulted from Dermot. Dermot is short version of Jeremiah. Of Old Irish, Celtic and Hebrew origin, Dermot, Dermot means "Without An Enemy and Freeman" is dominantly used in Irish and English.
Names that rhyme with Diarmad
How popular is the name Diarmad?
Diarmad is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Diarmad
Stay true to yourself and your friends. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. You love deadlines because they ‘force' you to bring out the best of you in a determined period of time.
Other names similar to Diarmad
- Kaylyn means Modern Variant of Katherine, Keeper of the Keys or Descendant of Caollaidhe is chiefly used in English and English is originated from Old Irish and Celtic is used for both sexes
- Bar - Curious unisex name Bar is notably used in Hebrew and English, Bar means "Boar or Place Name" came from Hebrew and Old English
- Creighton - Used primarily in English far-out, Creighton means "Town Near a Creek or From the Farm by the Creek" is a gender-neutral name is originated from Celtic
- Anne-Sophie - Originated from Greek, Old Greek and French, Anne-Sophie is used particulary in French, Anne-Sophie means "Sophie or Anne" is generally bestowed upon girls
- Gueven - Gueven's meaning is Happy is of Celtic origin
Famous people named Diarmad
We could not find any notable namesake.