Dilana name meaning
What does Dilana mean?
Used in English new-fangled and outlandish, Dilana means "Lana or Di" is used as a girl name.
View middle names that goes with Dilana like Cecily, Keyla, Juet,Names that rhyme with Dilana
How popular is the name Dilana?
Dilana is a unique baby name in United States during its short run, it been to the top 6000 names. In 2007, it ranked 5371st when 26 girls were named Dilana. The moniker is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2007. Also, Dilana is a familiar name in Costa Rica. As per our research, over 200 babies have been bestowed Dilana around the globe.
Dilana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Dilana?
Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met.
Do you like Dilana? Other names you would love
- Merwyn means Sea Lover or Famous Friend used for both genders is chiefly used in English
- Alldrich - Used primarily in English, Alldrich aimed at baby boys is originated from Germanic, Alldrich means "Old Leader"
- Nathen - Noteworthy Nathen is used substantially in English, Nathen means "Give". It is rooted from Hebrew is used as a baby boy name
- Edee - Meaning of Edee is Rich Gift or Spoils of War is substantially used in English, a girl name is rooted from Old English
- Agyans - The boy name Agyans is used in English language, Agyans means "Bright Frame"
Famous people named Dilana
- Dilana, South African singer, songwriter, and performer