Nathen meaning and origin
Frequently Used Nathen is used especially in English is originated from Hebrew given to boys, Nathen means "Give". Nathen is variant of prevalent, biblical and immutable Nathan. Nathan is a variant form of venerable and eminent Jonathan. Also Nathan is variant of noteworthy and biblical Nathanael. Nathan is diminutive of Nathaniel and Jonathan. Nathan is Greek and Latin cognate of The Hebrew Name נָתָן = He has Given. Nathan means God has Given and Give is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Nathen
View middle names that goes with Nathen like Siam, Aten, Blas, Flip, Hutt,Names that rhyme with Nathen
Popularity of Nathen
Nathen used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1902 and over 5942 babies have been given the name in 100 years. At the peak of its usage in 2004,. However after 100 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Nathen is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 1110 in 1998. Over 135 people have been named Nathen in England and Wales.
Also, Nathen is a familiar name in China, Papua New Guinea, England and Canada. According to our estimate, over 6000 babies have been named Nathen globally.
What numbers say about Nathen?
You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You have a positive influence on people but gather their negativity instead of positivity on a daily basis. It drains you.
Looking for names similar to Nathen? Please go through the following names
- Zackery - Zackery's meaning is Yahweh Remembers or Variant of Zachariah or Zachary is originated from Hebrew is a gender-neutral name is used chiefly in English. Lofty Zackery ranked at 440 position in 2003 on the list of baby boy names in United States
- Asaiah - Used primarily in Hebrew far-out, Asaiah means "God Made" is a unisex name is originated from Hebrew
- Naysa - The queer girl name Naysa means "Miracale of God or Affable" which is used chiefly in Marathi, Oriya and Kannada is originated from Hebrew
- Ysanne means Combination of Ysabel or Anne or Grace is used in English, a gender-neutral name came from Hebrew
- Zadok - Meaning of Zadok is Righteous is used as a boy name came from Hebrew
Namesakes of Nathen
- Nathen Mazri in We Were Americans as Actor
- Nathen Nyle in Blood and Oil as Actor