Dimo meaning and origin
Meaning of Dimo is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Dimo
Popularity of Dimo
Dimo is a popular baby name in Bulgaria where every 1 in 800 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 people has been named Dimo globally.
Dimo in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Dimo?
You lack adventure. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. Having letter D as your cornerstone reveals your passion for unusual weird things and people. Once you lay your eyes on someone, that person is yours. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. People hate your inconsistency and need for adrenaline every time things get too good to be true.
Other names similar to Dimo, for soon-to-be-parents
- Foline - The Foline means "People" is used in Frisian
- Vyorell - Boy name Vyorell is rooted from Romanian, meaning of Vyorell is "Resembling the Bluebell". Vyorell is resulted from Viorel.
- Leli - Girl name Leli means "Native of Magdala"
- Denielig - Denielig's meaning is Judge or God is primarily used in Breton
- Tulle means Sacred or Little Bear
Namesakes of Dimo
- Dimo Wache, German former footballer played for 1
- Dimo Atanasov, Bulgarian footballer
- Dimo Hadzhidimov, 20th-century Bulgarian revolutionary