Makanda meaning and origin
Unisex name Makanda means "The Mango Tree" is commonly used in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Makanda
Popularity of Makanda
Makanda is a familiar baby name in DR Congo, Kenya, India and Tanzania. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Makanda as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Makanda
You are hard to figure. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. You wish everyone were just like you but they can't. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead.
Do you like Makanda? Other names you would love
- Xochiquetzal - Queer and Modernistic Xochiquetzal has its origin in Aztec-Nahuatl bestowed upon baby girls, Xochiquetzal means "Most Beautiful Flower"
- Auregane - Meaning of Auregane is Face of Gold is particulary used in Breton and Breton
- Amenis - Amenis's meaning is Mother of Men
- Odika - Used in Hindi and Hindi, Odika means "Anklet" is used for both boys and girls
- Lamani - Meaning of Lamani is Lemon aimed at both genders is originated from Polynesian-Tongan
Namesakes of Makanda
- Makanda Ken McIntyre, American jazz musician and composer