Diogenes name meaning
What does Diogenes mean?
Diogenes means Born of Zeus or Honest used for baby boys which is used in Hindi is originated from Old Greek and Greek.
Variants of Diogenes
View middle names that goes with Diogenes like Cain, Json, Aion,Names that rhyme with Diogenes
How popular is the name Diogenes?
Diogenes is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 24 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 153 babies in United States have been named Diogenes. But Diogenes is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 10000 have the name as well as in, Colombia, Dominican Republic and Venezuela. At least, 60000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Diogenes?
You are easy to talk to but hard to understand. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. You can be pretty stubborn sometimes, however, you always make your point. If you have letter S as your capstone, you don't respect people who don't respect themselves. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes.
Other names similar to Diogenes
- Kassandre - Kassandre's meaning is Virile or Warrior used for girls used mainly in English is of Greek and Old Greek origin
- Penny - Widely Accepted and Conifer Penny has its origin in Old Greek, Penny means "Thread or A Diminutive of Penelope", prevalently used in Swedish and Finnish is used as a gender-neutral name
- Xandra - Meaning of Xandra is Defending Men, Feminine Form of Alexander or Protector is originated from French, English and Spanish, used dominantly in English is a baby girl name
- Angel - Principally used in Oriya, Hindi and Finnish unfading and predominant, Angel means "Messenger from God, Angel or Messenger of God" and a unisex name is originated from Old Greek
- Thekla - Eminent and Classic girl name Thekla has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Thekla is "Glory or God" is substantially used in German and Norwegian
Famous people named Diogenes
- Diogenes of Judea, soldier
- Diogenes Angelakos, director for 20 years of the Electronics Research Laboratory and a professor emeritus of electronic engineering at the University of California
- Diogenes of Apollonia, native of the Milesian colony Apollonia in Thrace
- Diogenes Allen, American philosopher and theologian
- Diogenes, Greek philosopher and one of the founders of Cynic philosophy
- Diogenes Laërtius, biographer of the Greek philosophers
- Actor Diogenes Castillo, notable for movie Savana - Sesso e diamanti