Margarit meaning and origin
Odd girl name Margarit has its origin in Old Greek, meaning of Margarit is "Pearl" is mainly used in English, Danish and Swedish. Margarit is version of sacred and conifer Margaret. Margaret is variant form of ever lasting and saintly Marguerite. Margaret is English equivalent of Margareta. Curious Margaret has its origin in Old Greek, Margaret means "Pearl and Name of a Saint". Margarit is version of all time favorite, saintly and outstanding Margarita. Margarita is version of sacred and ceaseless Margaret. Margarita is equivalent of Marguerite in Spanish language. Also Margarita is Latin form of The Greek Name Μαργαριτης Which is of Persian Origin. Meaning of Margarita is Daisy Flower and Latinate Form of Margaret has its origin in Old Greek and Persian.
Variants of MargaritNames that rhyme with Margarit
Popularity of Margarit
Margarit is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1911 and achieved its top ranking of 2191 in 1911. But Margarit is a popular baby name in Armenia where every 1 in 500 have the name. At least, 9000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Margarit?
Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Sometimes you feel like you are born to win, and other times you refer to yourself as a born loser. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans.
Looking for a name like Margarit? Please go through the following names
- Elvi - Offbeat Elvi is originated from Old English bestowed upon both genders, Elvi means "Spear or Guardian" is used primarily in Swedish and Danish
- Soini - Well-Known unisex name Soini is prevalently used in Danish and Finnish. Soini is form of Sven in Finnish language
- Hel - Originated from Germanic and Old Norse, Hel means "Death, Realm of the Dead" and a baby girl name is prevalently used in Swedish, Old Norse and Finnish
- Elisæus is Latin equivalent of Elisa
- Jolande - Primarily used in Swedish and Danish, Jolande aimed at baby girls which originated from Old Greek and English, meaning of Jolande is "Violets Bloom"
Namesakes of Margarit
- Margarita Pidgeon in The Matrix Revolutions as Make-Up Department
- Margarita Fischer in Uncle Tom's Cabin as Actress
- Margarita Merkel in May I Kill U? as Actress
- Margarita Prestopino in Baby Bomber as Actress
- Margarita Giliadov in Kingdom Come as Actress
- Margarita Hall in Lesbian Vampire Killers as Actress
- Margarita Fernández in Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi as Actress
- Margarita Fuentes in Anna Luna as Actress
- Margarita Breitkreiz in Gram as Actress
- Margarita Lucia Krauss in La vita è bella as Actress