Diure meaning and origin
Diure is equivalent of Diúri in Swedish language.Names that rhyme with Diure
Popularity of Diure
Diure is an uncommon name probably limited to Papua New Guinea.
What numbers say about Diure?
You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. You lack passion and wilderness. But once they get to know you better, they see that you are nothing like presented. Don't live to work. Work to live. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. You can be pretty stubborn sometimes, however, you always make your point.
Do you like Diure? Other names you would love
- Dagfinnur - Boy name Dagfinnur is mainly used in Faroese and Icelandic. Dagfinnur is Icelandic and Faroese equivalent of Dagfinnr
- Assur is form of Assurr in Old Norse language
- Byrghita - The widely accepted girl name Byrghita is dominantly used in Old Swedish and Swedish. Byrghita is Swedish form of Birgitta
- Macedonius - Macedonius's meaning is Cattle, Cattle or Tall is used as a boy name came from Greek
- Kleópatra is Icelandic cognate of Kleopatra
Namesakes of Diure
We could not find any notable namesake.